To the Student
- Starting with the Home Page, choose your grade. Primary 3 is Grade 3; Primary 4 is Grade 4 and so on.
- It is suggested that you start at the beginning so that you do not miss out on any of the useful ideas.
- Next, select the lesson you wish to do.The opening page of the lesson has a control bar at the bottom,for the slideshow where applicable. Click on the arrow on the left to start the lesson. The two arrows on the right help you to move forward to the next slide or back to the previous slide. Use a pencil or pen to work out the exercises in an exercise book. Sheets of paper can be used, provided you file them up in a folder for reference and revision.
- It is strongly recommended that you go slow at first and spend time learning and mastering the technique of model drawing. The most important thing is that you must have FUN and ENJOY drawing the simple bar models which will help you to understand problems and find their solutions.
- Whatever happens, do not give up.Talk to your friends, teachers and parents about the problems and their solutions. Create your own problems using the suggestions provided. Quiz your friends and you should be on your way to having more FUN!
Copyright © 2005 www.THESINGAPOREMATHS.COM